RE: installed F&B V6 billet TB

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 10:37:11 EST

hey you said a shaker??? on a V-6. Sorry I haven't been watching the list
closely lately. Are you fabing one of your own? GenII of III? Tell me all
about it if you are. I have been dieing to get my hands on one for a V-6!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual