Re: RE: installed F&B V6 billet TB

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 08:05:15 EST

Where have you been lol.... seriously though, yes we have a shaker on our
truck. It's from Pro-Finish (should be a link to them on our site) and it
fits the GenIII works with the 3.9, (i believe also the 5.2), and the 5.9
but doesn't work with the 4.6 yet.

If you check out the pics on our website most of the newer ones from
Feb/March that show the hood are in our yahoo photo album, just click on the
link at the bottom of the page and it will take you there. One of these days
I'll get the new pics moved over to the site, but for now that's where
they'll all be.

--
Steve & Leslie Runde
'00 QC SLT+ 3.9 3.55 Black w/Light Driftwood, Leer cap, "Shaker" hood