Re: ques about dynomax ultraflows

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 14:54:11 EST

In a message dated 3/19/2001 8:56:09 PM Mountain Standard Time,
silva@rio.bravo.net writes:

> do the dynomax ultraflows get louder with time? just wondering installed
> today and was just thinking.
> thnks
> arnold

Umm I do belive that almost ever muffler (other than baffle design ones) do
get luoder with time, the carbon eventually fills up the sound absorbing
areas adn well then it doesn't absorb sound anymore... Friends got an
UlrtaFlow on his R/T (from factory) and well it doesn't seem louder than the
new R/T we test drove the other day... dunno his is a 98...

Greg