NEEDED: Air Dam Gen 2 Dakota

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 14:57:25 EST

Well Crap,
       My stillen spoiler has seen better days, and with the soon to be
installed suspension (weighter up or down) it simply isn't going to work for
me any more. I need a Factory spoiler off Gen 2 Dakota... I have seen
different ones on the 95-96 ones I think, I don't really care, I jsut really
want one, the truck is jsut plain ugly with the fog lights and horns jsut
hanging down (well there bolted on to the bumper but you know waht I mean)

       Someone please help!

Greg