RE: My new website...finally

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 15:37:38 EST

: I finally figured out how to get my site working so please check
: it out. Bear with me as it is the first time I've done this. I
: am not giving away free tacos to get you there, but I do have
: some pics of my 197k mile-and still-running-strong-dak, and
: descriptions of the modifications I have made. And naturally a
: link to the DML :)
:
: http://www.geocities.com/geek_farm/truck.html

I'd be interested in some information on your rearview mirror
with dual maplights. Is it just a "got it at Autozone" type
item?

Thanks.

--
Alek Benedict with a techno beat.