Re: Re: motorcycle picks (off topic)

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 22:14:48 EST

If the TL 1000r is such a bad ass bike then how come they don't race it in
the open bike class along with the Duc 996, RC51, YZFR1, Kaw ZX9 and plenty
of other bikes.
:-)

As to the Yamaha R6 if you've got the money go for it.

Jim
I have a TL1000R Suzuki. If you like v twins this bike is the way to
go. It'll smoke a Duc or an RC51. The magazines don't give it good
write ups but, I'm telling you it is a nice bike!

Rick