Re: Re: motorcycle picks (off topic)

From: wiseguys@home.com
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 21:39:40 EST

If you are refering to factory sponsorship, they dropped it for this
bike as they really did not want it competing with their GSXR. Also it
was the "seniority thing", the first last one hired is the first one
fired. The TLR was the newest bike to the stable so Suzuki dropped it
from its race program. It's my understanding that there are several
unsponsored riders on them though.

Rick