RE: Exhaust backpressure (TECH!)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 20:32:19 EST

If it helps...here's what I just (finally) had done today.

2.5" Intermediate Pipe (from Cat) to 2.5" IN on Muffler into Dual 2.5" Out
and 2.5" Pipes out to behind the rear wheels (3" Megs Slant Cut Tips).
HOLY FREEKIN' CHIHUAHUAS!! What a difference. (This was coming from a 2.5"
IN on the muffler into dual 2.25" outlets and then into 2" pipes out the
rear.)

Now granted, this is a Supercharged application...but this is a hot setup
for the V6's (with S/C's.)

- Bernd