Hiper Industries - "Xenon Bulbs"

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 21:05:06 EST

Ok...I purchased a set of the Hiper Industries "HID" Xenon Gas Filled 9007
Bulbs for my truck...as a test only. ($26.50 for the set w/shipping)

These bulbs are GARBAGE! (Just as I thought)

They don't light up the street as claimed, they have a blue tint to them (on
the bulb and on the street), at dusk...you can't even see them on the street
(unlike my old 80/100W Bulbs - reinstalled now), and they don't have a
"Satisfaction Guaranteed" claim...just a 90-Day (No money Back) warranty.

I've taken some pictures with my 35mm Minolta (Digital didn't show
everything) and the pictures will be developed by tomorrow afternoon. I'll
try to post them up on my website later on tonight. (BTW: The eBay ad is
run by some person called Xenongod@aol.com (DBA: Initial K Concepts, Inc.).
Do NOT buy these bulbs unless you want to waste your money. My KC
Daylighters work better than this crap.

http://www.24hiper.com is the actual website for the product. A FTC
Complaint has already been filed and have already received an answer from
the FTC. I'm filling out their paperwork along with the (to be developed)
pictures.

- Bernd