Hi Lift/Accessories

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 00:16:26 EST

Well while I was out driving my truck tonight I stopped in at my local
Tractor Supply and picked up a 48" Cast Hi Lift Jack. It was dirt cheap,
costing me only $44 plus tax.

So I come home and get online and just ordered two little accessories for
it!
ConFerr Hi Lift Jack Base, $30.
http://4by4connection.com/cruiserconnection/conhiljacbas.html

Jack Mate: $49(ouchie)
http://www.rescue42.com/jackmate.html
I think this is a great accessory though, since the top part of the stock Hi
Lift is only rated at 750 pounds, and the Jack Mate is rated at 8,000
pounds. A nice, safe, worthwhile upgrade to any jack.

Time to go hit the trails this weekend and do some really early deer season
scouting!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6