Re: DML:What job?

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 01:05:05 EST

well, I worked for Lowe's for 4 years.. was alot of fun till I became a zone
manager... Customer service sux!!! I wish everyone had to work in retail at
least once while in college.. it would make it so much better!

I left because I wanted to try and do something with my degree. And I am
very happy with my new job. Only good thing Lowe's had going for me was the
401k and all the ESIP and ESOP stuff.

You can email me off list if you feel like. gaskingw@hotmail.com we can
talk Lowe's hehehehe

thought about going back part time, but I said once I left retail, I would
never go back... going to try and stick with that.

Like you said, you can always go back, as long as you leave in good
standing. I know the store I was at was always rehiring people.
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]