Re: DML:What job?

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 01:24:18 EST

If it helps they are owned by Circuit City so I guess if the car selling gig
didn't work out you may be able to go work in the electronics store. Don't
know. Starting to look for a new job myself. I need a bigger LAN/WAN to work
on. Have a german company interested but it would require allot, and I mean
allot, of overseas and north american travel. They are talking about going
out 2 to 3 weeks a month. Good money though. Good luck in whatever you
decide.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+