Fuel Injectors Install Instructions Wanted...Bernd, or anyone

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 08:07:45 EST

OK...I know this topic has been talked about
before, but I am getting ready to change Fuwel
Injectors on my 93 V8 Dakota and am looking for
step by step instructions. I know Bernd has
detailed them before, is there a website with
this info, or can someone explain step by step
how to change them.

Thanks in advance

Tom

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ... FMS Injectors, 3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.