RE: I'll ask AGAIN

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 10:16:22 EST

I wouldn't count on that.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of TJ Goettner
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 8:09 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: I'll ask AGAIN

OK all, I made a deal with the wife, if I found out that I could run 89 oct
in my 92 V8 around town with no pinging, she'd let me spend the money
forvthe computer (we just spent 200 at the Gator Nationals this weekend)
SO what do you think, can you get by with 89 just around town and highway
staying off the throttle with the performance computer?? Granted I would
put 93 in it when I take it to the track!!!

TJ
thanks for the response!!!