Re: Dak stuff for sale!!! y pipes and 15x8 rims

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 10:43:10 EST

off of what year truck??
----- Original Message -----
From: greasy <gg428@hotmail.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 10:36 AM
Subject: DML: Dak stuff for sale!!! y pipes and 15x8 rims

ok this is the last time I am going to try to sell these wheels.

1 set of 15x8 factory rims, I have 5 rims, and will sell in any
combination...
2 rims for slicks,
4 rims,
or all 5.

make me an offer on any combination, I will let them go for cheap.

also I have a mopar y pipe for the mopar headers on a 2wd auto dak, and a
set of the header to cat pipes for an rt. the rt pipes are jet hot coated.
If you need either of these let me know.
greasy