Re: Gas Tank Size

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 12:52:02 EST

I have gotten my overhead down to 0 before, and still only put in about 19
gallons.. mine holds 22 also

RESERVE IS GOOD =]

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]