RE: RV Options - '92 3.9l 4X4CC

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 18:21:51 EST

Hi Stephen,

Welcome back. If it were me I would opt for the 5.9 engine to do what you
want to do. Not that your 3.9 can't but I'd feel a little better knowing I
had the power there if I need it. Besides I'm partial to 5.9's. Time to
trade up...and while you're at it, get a QC. You'll love it and wonder why
you waited this long to get one.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD