Re: RE: Re: Trying to figure out why it's not running like it should...

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 22:42:36 EST

I'm glad you were able to figure it out, I can't wait to find out what it
really runs in the 1/4.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/FqNiqqo2UjQOY/