RE: Re: Trying to figure out why it's not running like it should...

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 14:49:35 EST

Mark,

You are the king!

Sure enough, the timing was advanced too far... when they adjusted it, the
vacuum also came up. She seems to have a little more oomph in the bottom
end... plus it's idling a little smoother, too. All sensors were working
properly, too...

Thanks again for the help... I'll be taking the Dak back out to the track
and will let you know how it goes...

Later,
Tom "Slick"