Re: RE: fender flares

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 23:12:42 EST

I got mine for 206 from Koller online. Part number is... man, I can't find
it! arrrggghh.. I will keep looking and post it when I find it. you can
also try mopar4less.com, they quoted me 216.

doubt you will find them cheaper than 200.. that seems to be the going
price. They aren't actually painted, the plastic is color matched.

I have pics of mine on my site.. and my R/T rims.
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]