Re: RE: More questions for Bernd and Ron (was Re: Exhaust backpressure (TECH!))

From: John Bell (dak@mama.indstate.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 23:21:03 EST

Yep, sure am, which is why I don't want to get too aggressive on pure HP
plays. I want
the beast to have some grunt ;-). I understand that this rules out a tricked
up PCM, but
hey I can deal with that. Maybe Mike Leach has some magic he can work for
the 4x4
drivers and towers among us? I already run 92+ octane by habit since I have
a "pinger"...
I need to get some 3923s and maybe some Radiator Relief(tm) to help that
out?

Thanks,

--
John Bell - '00 QC 5.9 46RE 4x4 NV242 3.92LSD SLT+ *my baby*