Re: IAT box & dyno results

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 23:59:02 EST

> http://www.toycrusher.com/MAP.htm
> http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/MAP.htm

Ok Bernd, and Jon,
First off, what sensor does this box get tapped into? IAT sensor I assume?
Where is it located on my GenII V6 Dak and what does this sensor do? I have
never heard of an IAT sensor on my truck, and trust me I know sensors!
hahah.
Secondly, explain to me how this box works? Of course, I am more interested
in the IAT Adjuster Box. What is the adjustment knob for and when/why would
I adjust it? Is this just a 'toy'/mod which is only used for racing
applications or can it be installed on a daily driver like my Dak?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6