Re: Gas Tank Size

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 01:59:52 EST

Same with my 99 and a 22 gal tank. I get my light on with about 5 gallons
in the tank or about 245 (ummm....I only get about 14-15mpg city) on the
odometer DTE is usually about 41 miles but I have stretched it out to as
many as 100 miles with the low fuel light on......kids don't try this on the
road!!!!!