Re: MPI intsall question

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 02:09:40 EST

I didn't have to mill the bosses any but I did have to cut down the
fuel rail mounts on the TB adapter. I had to cut approx 3/16ths of an
inch off them. Of course I also had to cut 3/16ths off the two
spacers as well. I had to do this because my injectors would not seat
all the way down into the bosses. Didn't have any leaks but top end
performance was lame. You could see the o-ring on the injector it
was seated so high. Once I got them seated where they should be
performance came back like magic!

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com