RE: Brakes?

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 07:37:31 EST

Hey William!

Keep in mind that our parking brakes are applied with a cable. Each time you
use the cable, it stretches. As Jon mentioned you can tighten the cable
under the driver's side cab. I use mine often and have to tighten it about
each calendar year.

Have a great weekend!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!