Re: 5 point belt

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 18:20:28 EST

In a message dated 3/22/01 4:56:47 PM Central Standard Time,
Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com writes:

<< Has any one installed a 5 point racing harness in their Dak with the stock
 Bucket seats. I don't want to change seats, but I can't even come up with
 an idea on how these belts are suppose to be supported.

 Basically I'm only using the 5 point belt for driver support in racing. If
 needed I'll still wear the stock belt for safety.

 Jay W >>

Jay, do what I did to my seats, my wife can sew very very well, so we made
some fabric loops and sewed them on the areas next to where the headrest
starts. You can run the seat belt through it and the loops will keep the
belts from slipping down the sides of the seats. Just a thought, and it
doesn't costs much at all either.

Will
p.s. Just for a small dress up idea, you can take the loops and have
something sewn on them, Like Mopar, Dakota, Magnum, etc...

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"