'99 Flame Red RC R/T for sale....

From: Viper450hpGTS@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 18:13:42 EST

            I am considering selling my R/T. Although I ABSOLUTELY love it, I
need the money for my *other* hobby (jet-ski racing). I now have a
"corporate" race team to manage and I am over budget for the year (already).
I'll still have my Dakota Sport, so I'm not leaving the Dak family just yet.
Below is some general info on the truck........

1999 Flame Red regular cab Dakota R/T
53,000 miles
Mobil 1 5w-30 changed every 3000 miles

Power windows
Power door locks
Power "Dumbo" mirrors
Remote entry
Overhead console
Center console
Air conditioning
8 speaker Infinity CD/cassette player
Steering wheel remote controls for radio/cassette/CD player
Tilt steering
Cruise control

Additions:
Leather seats
White faced gauges
Carbon fiber dash kit

Modifications:
ATI Procharger (supercharger) 10-12 psi
Intercooler
External wastegate
FMU/Auxillary fuel pump
12:1 Mopar head gaskets
Electric fan w/adjustable temp sensor "on" knob
KB boost gauge
Trans-Go shift kit
F&B Stage 1 throttle body
160 degree t-stat
Mopar PCM
MSD-6AL (BTM)
Autolite 3923 plugs
Mopar headers
3" 40 series Flowmaster (single in/dual out) cat-back exhaust
Dual 3" chrome tips
2/3" Ground Force lowering kit
Ground Force shocks
Chrome OEM R/T wheels 17x9 (fronts)
Chrome OEM R/T wheels 17x11 (rears)
255/55-17 Goodyear RSAs (front)
305/45-17 BFGoodrich Comp T/A HR4 (rears)
Fiberglass "SS" style ram-air hood
Mopar 2800 rpm torque converter (still in box)
Chrome 5.9 R/T badges (Durango)
Chrome Dodge badge (rear)
Chrome "Supercharged" graphics on doors and rear

Last Dynojet run: 346hp & 425pft to the rear wheels
Last 1/4 mile run: 13.02@107 mph on the 305/45-17s
Best 60ft time: 2.1 seconds (same tires)

Over $32,000 invested (including price of truck). I just got the Dakota
running to it's full potential a month or two ago. It has been a really great
project. Anyone who has seen this truck will attest to its condition. If you
are serious about this R/T, make me a *SERIOUS* offer. I will deliver to 13
state area (around Texas) or meet half way. No *note* on the truck, I have
the title in hand ready for transfer. I will be putting this truck in the
Truck trader, Sport Car trader and local newspaper next week. I am in no
hurry to sell, but would like to have it sold by May 1st. I have a butt-load
of pictures of my R/T for those who are interested in purchasing it.

Regards,

James
'99 Flame Red RC Dakota R/T
'01 Black 4.7L RC Dakota Sport