Re: VMP results

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 22:28:14 EST

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:34:01 -0500, WMBARRET@aol.com wrote:
>Terry, sorry we did'nt get lined up! would have been a real close
>race! You were a little quicker anywho, although I had a .528, and
>.530 light!!

Yes, it would have been very close. You're right, my reaction times
were slower, I'm a bit conservative, I've only red-lighted one time in
all the passes I've done.

>hee hee. I had a good time, except for the 35 mph head wind!!
>ouch! And, my nerve was a little down, after the axle break last
>fall.!! :) So I limited the launching to 2000 rpms. It was great

That head wind was killer! Don't blame you for being a bit nervous
after breaking that axle.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~therrin/dakota.html