Re: White/yellowish froth on oil filler cap - 4.7l

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 22:32:22 EST

I had/have this problem also. I got the fix for it, the baffle in the tube
thing. I really haven't looked at it lately so I can't tell you if it is
still there. I kind of gave up caring.. The full text of the TSB you
mentioned is here, ftp://208.34.182.90/images/sludge/oil_cond_tsb.jpg dodge
says the foam/sludge is "Normal"..

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com