Re: Hiper Industries - "Xenon Bulbs"

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 23:46:57 EST

I couldn't agree more...

I personalyl use Hyper White bulbs, but there 80/100 watters. They put out
jsut about as much light as the factory bulbs, but there a nice white tint (I
really like the white over the yellow) they are NOT BLUE! They do not look
blue at all, jsut white, right along wiht my barely blue tinted foglights, I
just like the whitelight better than the yellow. My dads ram runs the same
Hyper White bulbs, adn they are brighter than hell, blue 'r than hell too. I
can switch his for mine, still white in my dak and blue in the ram, I don't
really get it but it's all good...

Greg