Nothing Is Easy!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 23:44:43 EST

I get off an hour early from work so I can come home and help my dad get his
boat ready for me to take it into a local marine shop He is going to have
some work done on both engines. After about 1 hour of working on the boat
and removing all the gadgets, electrical items, and hooking up the trolling
motor, we are done. I run downstairs and grab the reciever/ball to put on my
truck for in the morning. I have to unlock the hitch pin to take my tow ring
off, problem is.........the pin will not unlock! Grrrrrrr!!! After soaking
it penetrant/graphite, hammering it, and heating it up with a propane torch
I get so frustrated I say they heck with this. I fire up my air compressor
and hook up an angle grinder with a cut off wheel(took 3 wheels actually)
and saw through the hitch pin. This was a frigin mess and a pain in the
butt. I think I paid $40 for thie stupid locking pin also, just cause it was
a stainless steel design. Oh well, no more MSD Ignitions for me and
definately no more locking hitch pins!!! It all comes down to simplicity and
being functional for myself lately, and will bef or now on!!! If they want
it that bad they can take the tow ring/reciever. Geeesh! Oh well, one more
day of work...........
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6