RE: Re: RE: Nothing Is Easy!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 00:15:49 EST

Wow! I really like my unit. No trouble yet. But..way back when you
started having problems...didn't you disconnect that and discover that it
still stalled? I swear I remember you doing that. Oh well, I'm glad you
got it all fixed. I know how it feels to have an intermitten problem.
PITA!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD