Instructions/parts list for homemade air intake?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 12:55:13 EST

As mentioned a couple weeks ago, my old man finally wised up and bought
another Dodge (97 dak 4x4 V6 to be exact). He calls me last night and wants
to know what he can do with the air intake - claims that the stock box looks
as if it's warped and the filter is not sealing up good. So, does anyone
have instructions and/or a parts list when they made their homemade air
intake? I think the style that uses the cone filter seems to be a good
set-up...yes/no? Any ideas other than spending lots of money on an
aftermarket one are appreciated.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6