Re: Instructions/parts list for homemade air intake?

From: Jef Denning (jdenning@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 08:56:42 EST

I've the same question for my 99 318 4x4. Specifically, I've the stock air
box w/ a K&N. I'd appreciate comments/instructions for any modifications
wh/ uses the existing air box but improves access to cold air. Also, does
improving air-flow give any performance/efficiency improvement if not
coupled w/ modifications to ignition and/or exhaust?

Thanks

Jef