Re: Re: Instructions/parts list for homemade air intake?

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 09:28:41 EST

YES! Build or buy an intake and feel the power! This was the first mod I did
and it was such a huge boost to the performance it's made my other mods seem
disappointing by comparison! :-)

I've e-mailed both of you the detailed parts list and instructions from
mine, hope you find them useful.

- Alex
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/SxokV7hSrtCVk