Re: IAT box & dyno results -- tech discussion

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 12:20:45 EST

Cool, thanks. As a final question (yeah, right) what changes does the
computer make in response to a cooler setting (i.e. how much would timing
and fuel metering, etc., change with a 20 degree drop in the IAT reading)?

Don't take this as questioning of your device, I'm just trying to learn how
our engines work...

- Alex