Re: New tires

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 01:14:26 EST

My Nittos are pretty bitchin at 275/50/17" which is almost exactly the same
overall diameter as 255/55/17, so the dealer can flash that size in. My
aftermarket wheels pushed out a little more than the stock one and adding
the 20mm to the tread forced me to get fender flare. But did I mention they
look bitchin. I'll have pics up in a few more weeks.

Jay W