Hit and Run!!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 02:56:01 EST

So I decide to go back to Maine to see my parents as a good son should do.
I stop into Shaws to pick up some food. As I step out of My truck when
arriving home, what do I see??? The rear quarter panel has a basketball
size dent in it, driver side, just below the tail light. It just missed my
roll pan. But GEEZ!!! My pride and joy, banged up. The nerve of some people
to hit someone, and then run away. What are they thinking?? And why me???
Ahhh. So after going back to the town of the accident and going to the
police, filling out the paperwork, im here at 2am venting to anyone who
cares, livid as all can be, and certainly not tired. So, ill stop now and
let ya'll get one with your lives. I guess ill have to as well.