Re: Hit and Run!!

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 08:46:24 EST

Oh man that's terrible!! I know how you feel though.
Several years ago i was rear ended and the jerk that hit me through it in
reverse and left the scene, of course I did try to chase after him but with
an exhaust bent at a 90 degree angle and cutting off the flow I couldn't get
up much speed.
And then just a few weeks ago some kids riding bikes around here must have
hit my other baby ('88 daytona) busted the tail light put a big scratch down
the side.... was all original. :-( anyone know how hard it is to replace
or how much to expect it to cost?
Leslie
'00 QC 3.9