RE: IAT box & dyno results -- tech discussion

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 09:28:38 EST

>From text book descriptions, sure....but from what i've seen from Speed
Density Systems vs. Mass Air, (and that's from the Mustangs) i'll the Mass
Air over Speed Density any day. Uhhhhh....the most advanced factory systems
are a mix of SD and MAF Shane.

There's just too much evidence that this mod works. Not trying to argue
about it with you Shane, but check out the other lists as well.

(Sounds like this is going to be our "Deadlock" like with the O2 sensor and
Open/Closed Loop issue.) ;)

- Bernd