Re: DML Digest V4 #3479

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 13:13:56 EST

LOL That would be because I spinned my tires for about the first 100ft..
I ran a 17.8 that pass, even mike D would have almost beaten me!!
AACCKKKKKK (sorry, can't be beaten by one of those Anemic V6's!..hehe
*RUNNING AND DUCKING*). My 15.8 run, traction wasn't a problem. Pretty
much I revved it to 2000rpm (I think, was watching the light more), and
launched before it turned green to try to nail it.. this is my time for
that run..

R/T: .634 (my first run was 1.3.. not bad here for my 2nd run EVER)
60': 2.292
330': 6.480
1/8: 10.028
MPH: 68.69
1000: 13.146
1/4: 15.801
MPH: 84.57

although, I don't doubt that with better conditions and slicks, that I would
around 15.0, I would rather have it in raw power.. then I can get slicks
to drop me further into the 14's :-) oh yeah, if I remember on that
last run, my 60' time was 2.89... ewwwwwww