RE: IAT box & dyno results -- tech discussion

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 15:41:09 EST

On the IAT Adjuster and how it affects the fuel enrichment, well...we just
got back from the Dyno shop and now have proof that you can adjust the fuel
enrichment with it...went from 10:1 to 11.2:1 just by turning the knob.
This was tested on Richard Pyburn's '95 SLT (Supercharged 5.2L).

Shane, I do stand corrected on one item: Closed loop can happen with the
truck running for 3 minutes and the coolant temp was still under 100
degrees. You are right! :) (See, we learn something new everyday.)

- Bernd