Delivery HELP!!

From: Dustin Dumbravo (iluv2fly83@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 18:03:00 EST

Hey guys,
 My truck has come into Huffines Dodge and supposedly
I can't take delivery until April 17th when I'm 18. So
I'm without a car for 3 weeks now. Is there anything I
can do to convince the dealership so that I can take
delivery and maybe do all the official stuff when I
turn 18?? They say it's liability, but I'll give them
my down payment, signature, etc. I don't know if it's
a Texas law or what. Any help is appreciated!!

I can't wait 3 weeks w/o a car and my Dak SITTING at
the dealership!!!

Dustin Dumbravo
'01 CC 4.7L v8 w/ everything you can think of!!