Re: Delivery HELP!!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 18:23:30 EST

Did you sign any kind of contract with them yet? Is there a law in
your state that speaks to when you can take delivery? Did they advise
you of this limitation when you ordered it?

Something sounds fishy here. What will be done with the truck while
it's waiting? Go check the mileage on it NOW and if it's a mile more
when you do take delivery, raise hell.