Re: Delivery HELP!!

From: Dustin Dumbravo (iluv2fly83@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 19:42:03 EST

The only thing I have signed is the price I will pay
for the vehicle. And that's 20,221 invoice before any
rebates. I haven't looked at the mileage yet, but I
know it's not on the lot. It's sitting near the parts
and service bay with a sold sticker already on it. I
know I could probably get it before 18 with my
parent's co-sign but I really don't want to do that
unless it's a last option.

Dustin Dumbravo