Re: Synthetic Oil?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 21:12:43 EST

Jeff,I use Mobil 1 in my 99 4wd Dak.I kinda juggle
between oil filters,usually.I just bought a Mopar
filter yesterday,as well as some 10W30 Mobil 1.The
protection that a good synthetic offers makes it worth
it for me,but I don`t know about any noticeable gains
in mph or mpg.Mobil 1 is factory fill for Vipers and
other high performance cars. Steve P.
--- Jeff Garner <jmgarner@qwest.net> wrote:
> I have read a lot about using Synthetic oil on a
> vehical. I was wondering
> what every one's thoughts on the issue. I have a
> 1998 4wd Dakota. I just
> bought it so I have no idea what oil is in it now.
> I am thinking about
> going to mobil 1 with a mobil 1 filter on my next
> change. I really dont
> mind the price increase if the gain is there.

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.