Rear Bumper:

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 21:28:49 EST

Hey all, Can anybody tell me if they've installed an aftermarket chrome step
bumper on their Gen II Daks, if so who did you get it through and how did it
fit up? My Truck just came out of the body shop after being hit in Jan. and
they installed an aftermarket bumper that was supposed to be for a Dak. but
it looks like it's actually for an S10 or Ranger, it's 4 to 6 inches narrower
than my Daks factory bumper was and it looks ok but a little goofy too. It's
made by FEY and needed a mounting kit to fit, I guess I should have thought
that was strange, but did'nt. I picked the truck up last night and did'nt
notice it till later, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Shawn
MrDakota95