'99 FSM on Ebay

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 22:36:34 EST

So I bid $64 on that a couple days ago and was pleased to see that no
one had out-bid me as of a couple hours before it was to end. I lost
track of time and wasn't around at auctions end, and sure enough, some
dick came along and out-bid me by $1 just 45 seconds before it ended.
Dude's lucky it wasn't a live auction, I would've taken a couple of his
teeth for bumpin me without giving me an opportunity to re-bid. Don't
people understand the concept of an auction, it's not whose quickest
with the keyboard at the end, it's whose willing to pay the most. I
would've only gone another five or ten bucks on it, that is if I'd had
the opportunity. Hope it wasn't someone on the list, don't mean to
offend (well, kinda), I'm just venting.

On a brighter note I added a 200W 5ch Alpine amp, and a 10" Rockford
Fosgate sub earlier this afternoon. So the day evened itself out.

--
Chris
Portland, OR