Re: '99 FSM on Ebay

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 00:08:40 EST

I just won a 2001 fsm and unfortunately had to do it this way. I have been
outbid so many times in the last few seconds that I got pissed about it and
decided I would do the same thing. I know it's wrong and I really don't like
to do it but there was no bid except this guy for a few days and sure enough
when I did my bid the last few seconds the price went up six bucks. I wasn't
the only one and if I had not set my max bid high enough I wouldn't have got
it. Anyway, bummed I had to do it but I really wanted the fsm. If I offended
someone I didn't mean too.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+