Re: Re: Mark Kuzia's paint job!

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 23:21:13 EST

Mark Kuzia wrote:

> I really have not had a chance to do anything since I ruptured a disk in my
> back, I probably won't be doing anything to my truck for at least another
> few months. I really can't even drive it right now either. It has just been
> sitting there for a while, not being able to drive it really sucks!

Man - I really feel for you Mark. In my high-speed head-on collision several
years back - I injured my neck and lower back. The two worse things for me
(besides picking up large/heavy objects) have to be sex and turning wrenches - I
can buy an air compressor but....well you get the idea 8) Sometimes life stinks
don't it?

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"